Are you looking to make a big impact on technology used by Cisco, NASA, IBM and BMC? We’re continuing to build our patented Hybrid Cloud Management platform with ground-breaking new features that are transforming the largest enterprises across the globe, but we need your help! Does cloud computing, virtualization, SDDC, containers and microservices interest you? You’ll have the opportunity to be hands on with the latest technologies by figuring out the most challenging integrations for many of our customers. You’ll contribute to a fun and intelligent team, working in an entrepreneurial environment where the sky is the limit. Come partner with our team, many of whom have PH.D's and be a part of a positive learning environment. We recently opened a brand new, highly collaborative office space in White Plains NY, right outside our Manhattan location. You'll love it! As a senior software engineer you’ll be a key member of our extraordinary engineering team who will help enhance our Hybrid Cloud Management platform. You will be directly responsible for developing some of the most integral parts of the Turbonomic Platform that has already enabled over 1,700 customers. Come work at a Forbes Cloud 100 company!
What we look for:
- Thorough understanding of object oriented and model driven architecture.
- Strong Java development and debugging skills.
- Experience with developing complex multi-threaded applications.
- Self-directed, eager to learn with a desire to work in a fast paced development environment.
- Knowledge of virtualization management is a plus.
What you'll bring:
- BS or MS in computer science or related fields
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Prior work experience with Java or C++ development
- Prior software modeling experience
- Preferred: Experience with Storage, Hyper-V, ESXi, OpenStack
- Agile Methodologies
- Data Structures
- Distributed Systems