Scope: As part of our global team of developers you will partner with internal customers and business analysts to design and build a full range of Oracle objects. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a leading part of a five year implementation project bringing Oracle EBS suite to numerous locations throughout the US and abroad.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Participate in team meetings some outside of business hours in addition to periodic go live activities on the weekends
- Some travel may be necessary
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- A solid grasp of Oracle R12.2 EBS suite concepts and familiarity with multiple modules.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC)
- Ability to plan, accurately estimate, and unit test your code
- Ability to quickly switch between software projects while waiting for others to collaborate
- Familiar with Agile and Waterfall project development styles
- Consistently write well documented, scalable, and maintainable code
- Familiar with Toad, SQL Developer or other SQL Tools
- Fluent in Oracle reports/Forms builder, Workflow, and OAF development tools
- Fluent in Oracle PL/SQL
- Mastery of at least 3 R12 Modules including, but not limited to AR, AP, GL, OM, INV, MFG, BOM, WIP
- Oracle EBS Release 12.1.3 or above
Education and Experience:
- Four yeardegree in Computer Science or related degree
- Eight years of industry experience with a strong emphasis on Oracle.
- Advanced Technical Degree preferred
- Oracle EBS Release 12.2. Bonus for 12.2.5 experiencepreferred
- Some Java experience
- Well versed in the functional side of multiple Oracle modules, not just the data model preferred.
Job Id: 2494