(A) Software Engineers (ABAP) with at least 6 years of experience with the following qualifications:
- Designs, develops, and tests complex programs for SAP modules (FI) and functions using ABAP.
- Preferably both in ECC and S4 environments, however S4 is not mandatory but preferred.
- Familiar with use of ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC), Eclipse Programming Environment, Knowledge in Fiori App development.
- Creates specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages.
- Designs forms and screens for SAP modules using tools such as SAPscript and SmartForms.
- SAP ABAP programming tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, and SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI.
- Preferred knowledge of bidirectional system to system integrations that could impact business customers on reporting of financial data or business processes.
- Demonstrated use of Agile/Scrum as the Systems Development Life Cycle process.
- Experience with writing automated unit tests in ABAP Unit.
- The resources assigned should have 6+ years of experience in the areas mentioned above.