Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
- Utilizes advanced skills to implement complex systems and software components according to technical designs and specifications, in compliance with industry and System standards, which meet customer needs and expectations with respect to key project/product performance measures; quality, schedule and cost.
- Creates estimates and work breakdown structures on assigned development tasks.
- Analyzes business requirements and create technical designs and specifications, develop and document solutions and ensure implementations meet design specifications and adhere to standards.
- Utilizes advanced skills to consult with customers in a support role or when assisting more senior level staff in the formulation of technology strategies in collaboration with business partners.
- Demonstrates high performance in the areas of customer service, collaboration, team work, and reliability.
- Communicates status and progress on assignments and raises issues and risks in a timely fashion and effectively contributes to mitigating activities.
- Well established knowledge of Java and web application development, SQL databases, mapping of data sources, data movement and COTS integration.
- Experience with Business Objects a plus.
- Typically requires four to six years of relevant and progressive information technologyexperience directly related to the design, development and engineering of software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering) or an equivalent combination of related education and/or work experience.
- Familiarity with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Fundamental to moderate project management skills.