The Software Engineer designs, develops and tests software applications of varying size and complexity. Follows software through the software development life cycle from analysis, design and coding through testing and deployment.
Latham, New York
- Collaborate to refine requirements, design and create solutions which target defined business needs.
- Contribute to and validate software design scheme and models
- Follow coding standards and best practices
- Write and maintain application code for functionality
- Participate in and conduct code reviews
- Maintain existing application programs by fixing bugs or clearing up operational deficiencies in both previously released software and software slated for future release.
- Assure program, module and system integrity through thorough testing and adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including research, design, analysis, requirements, implementation, test automation, and maintenance.
- Utilize new technologies and tools to modify products and provide integration with applications developed internally and externally.
- Up-to 25 % Travel anticipated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable work experience.
- High proficiency coding in C# with two or more years experience.
- Experience with native app development preferred
- Well-developed logical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment using Agile-based development methodologies
Requisition Number: 4518988