$80K — $100K *
• Develop and operate global load balancers and related software systems including DNS
• Build data pipeline and telemetry systems to support datadriven traffic engineering
• Develop cache, proxy, API acceleration and other edge services that run on top of our edge platform
• Participate in the capacity planning and deployment of our global edge platform and traffic infrastructure at our datacenters.
• Master’s degree (or Bachelor's degree with 3+) years of experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related major
• 3+ years experience in developing and debugging system level services in C, C++, Go, or Python, particularly on Linux
• 3+ years experience working with Unix Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond with experience working with system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols.
• 3+ years experience with one or more of: telemetry data, filesystems, concurrency, multithreading, server architectures, distributed systems
• Good understanding of concepts in operating system, Inter process communication, high availability etc.
• Experience in building network systems and components such as DNS, proxy, cache, CDN and load balancer is a big plus.
• Experience developing and debugging networking protocols (HTTP, SSL, QUIC, SPDY, and TCP)
• Experience replacing network hardware devices with software services
Valid through: 3/10/2021
$150K — $200K
9 days ago