At Docker, the Engineering Services organization provides the supporting functions that enable our core engineering teams to deliver enterprise-grade products. As a member of the Tools & Automation team, you will be working on the tools and systems used for CI/CD and Test Automation.
Some of our current projects are:
- A tool to deploy test systems for Docker EE
- Test runners and tooling for results collection and analysis
- Moving our Jenkins environment to Kubernetes
The ideal candidate is a problem-solver who isn’t afraid to work with any API, tool or programming language to get the job done.
- Fluent in at least one programming language, Golang preferred but not essential
- Experienced Docker ideally with some exposure to Docker EE
- Comfortable deploying Infrastructure and using Configuration Management tools
- Strong Linux fundamentals and experience working on one or more linuxdistributions
- Experience administering Jenkins is a plus
- We enjoy working on small teams
- We trust our colleagues and customers
- We are willing and eager to learn from each other
- We are transparent thinkers and action-oriented doers
- We are passionate about what we work on and take pride in our craft