What part will you play?
DramaFever, a division of Warner Bros.DigitalNetworks Labs Inc. seeks a Software Engineer for the DramaFeverEngineering department. We’re looking for anexperiencediOSdeveloper to help architect, build, iterate, and manage a host of applications for phones, tablets, andInternet-enabled TV platforms. We stream videos overmobilenetworks to a wide range of devices of varying form factors, and need to take full advantage of each device's feature set.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Continually offer thought-leadership and dependable execution ability in a high-paced environment characterized by ongoing iteration and product pushes.
- Play a key role in product development, help shape direction of the DramaFever feature set.
- Write unit tests and integration tests, to keep our software running smoothly and let our ops engineers stay well-rested.
- Communicate clearly and effectively using Github, Slack and email so that we can all stay on the same page, even when we're juggling a lot of different projects.
What do we require from you?
- 3–5 years iOSexperience.
- Experience with CocoaPods dependency manager.
- Experience with Universal Storyboards and Size Classes.
- Proficiency in Client Side Persistence.
- Proficiency in Swift Programming Language.
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON.
- Experience in performing code and design (architectural and UI) review.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Good understanding of issue management systems, project management, and version control (especially git) and standard development tools (eg. lint, unit testing, etc).
- Willingness to collaborate and brainstorm with colleagues.
Bonus points if...
- Experience with DRM Streaming Technologies
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration
- Experience creating tvOS applications
- Familiarity with Realm.io
- Experience with Video Streaming and Downloading