We are seeking a talented, self-motivated, and creative software engineer to join our team to develop MATLAB's next generation interactive data tools.
As a member of the Data Tools team, you will have a unique opportunity to use your creativity in UI design to develop innovative data exploration and visualization tools for MATLAB - the industry leading technical computing environment. You will work with a fun team of dedicated developers with a strong culture of collaboration and mentorship Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain the next generation of MATLAB data tools.
- Work on existing MATLAB interactive data exploration and visualization tools
- Develop requirements for new features through customer interviews and usability tests
- Develop User Interface (UI) designs through prototypes and collaborative design reviews.
- Collaborate on appropriate architecture and implement the designs.
- Participate in all team activities such as agile planning, design discussions and reviews.
- Communicate designs, plans, and ideas throughout the organization.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with UI Design
- Experience programming with Object Oriented Design
- Experience with analyzing and viualizing engineering or scientific data
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Familiarity with MATLAB
- Familiarity with HTML5
- Job: 25624-TREM
- Location: US-MA-Natick
- Department: Product Development
Working at MathWorks: Software Development.
2:48Video length is 2:48.
Working at MathWorks: Software Development