Squarespace is looking for an engineer to join our test engineering group. We believe testing is a first-class concern, and aim to provide simple, intuitive systems and tools that engineers can use to build confidence in their work throughout the development lifecycle. You will play a meaningful role in establishing a new testing landscape at Squarespace. You will report to the Team Lead in our New York City office.
- You will partner with infrastructure teams to grow the platform on which our tests run
- Build a stable, repeatable environment where tests will run during development and deployment
- Evolve our existing suite of tools for full-stack UI functional testing
- Collaborate with partners throughout engineering to build new tools to address pain points or capability gaps
- Integrate testing more tightly into the development and deployment workflow
- Experience building developer productivity tools focused on testing and test automation
- Familiarity with the testing domain, and a strong grasp of testing fundamentals
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment, and crafting processes to support such a workflow
- Knowledge of linux sysadmin fundamentals and tools.
- Bonus points for experience / familiarity with: java, js/node, python, front-end testing (Jest, Cypress, Selenium), Docker, Kubernetes, GCP/AWS, infrastructure automation (chef/puppet/ansible)