$100K — $150K *
Teradyne is looking for experienced C/C++ software engineers to join an exciting, dynamic, hardworking, engaging, and collaborative team. As an individual contributor, you will be involved in all aspects of software development and complex problem-solving, working with different functions to define, implement, and test new features and functionality.
Teradyne’s engineering teams are characterized by deep technical skills working with both software and hardware. Our Engineers thrive in a dynamic, customer-driven, global work environment where they succeed through innovation and collaboration. Internally, we work closely with the Systems Engineering, Hardware Engineering, and QA groups. Externally, we work closely with both our Field support organization and our customers.
• Understand Customer requirements and find innovative ways to incorporate those requirements within our existing software architecture.
• Bring your experience and voice to help drive the next generation of Teradyne in collaboration with our most senior engineers.
• Collaborate across teams to design and develop programs and libraries for new products.
• Assist with sustaining and extending programs and libraries for existing products.
• Engage with our Field Applications team to find innovative ways to improve customer success and solve customer problems.
• Work with the Software QA group to devise effective test strategies and identify areas to improve and resolve issues with our internal and customer-facing software releases.
• Advanced to Expert knowledge of C++
• Strong C++ Object Oriented design and programming skills
• Experience implementing software that directly interacts with hardware (FPGAs and ASICs)
• Knowledge of Windows programming and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio required
• Familiarity with Microsoft C runtime and the STL
• Proficiency with a source code control system (GIT preferred)
• Present ideas to groups of people
• Self-directed self-starter
• English Proficiency
• Hands-on experience interacting with hardware designers and reading schematics/design documentation and implementing software interacting directly with hardware
• Software development for embedded systems, microcontrollers, and/or off-the-shelf small-form-factor devices (e.g. Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Ardunio).
• Experience and/or knowledge of Windows device drivers (specifically, KMDF).
• Experience with Windows OS Internals
• Experience delivering products directly to customers.
• Instrument design / control
• ATE experience
Valid through: 11/14/2021