$80K — $100K *
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We are much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce is a responsibility we all share. To truly transform the global economy, we must evolve the way we hire and enable our talent to serve people of all backgrounds and experiences. LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Talent Hub team builds the high-quality Enterprise product, which provides a Hiring Platform integrated with existing sourcing apps and ATS-like candidate management features, in one unified experience. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, and supporting the most visible Internet-scale features at LinkedIn. You will directly impact thousands of our LinkedIn Enterprise customers and enable them to build their best teams by leveraging the power of LinkedIn to source, manage, and onboard the right people for the job. The ideal candidate will be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many computer science disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability.
- You will scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- You will develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7.
- You will produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- You will provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wide critical programs. Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent technical experience
- 1+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure and web services at large scale.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Proven coding skills in Java, Python or C++
- Experience building web applications and services with IDEs, ant, junit, etc.
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
You will Benefit from our Culture
- We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families. That is why we offer generous health and wellness programs and time away for employees of all levels
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement
Valid through: 12/14/2020