Operations at Pure
Operations covers areas including technical operations, manufacturing, product supply, service logistics, and facilities. This role will be geared toward technical engineering operations which works to resolve challenging automation problems in the production environment, maintain the infrastructure, code bases, processes and tools that Puritans use to create our market leading products.
The people are what truly makes this an amazing org. They maintain close-knit partnerships and everyone comes together a couple times each year for exciting offsite trips and events. They strive to ensure employees to enjoy coming to work, and most of all, have fun!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop automation to aid in the deployment, administration and monitoring of production computer and network infrastructure.
- Integrate various configuration management, monitoring, testing and database systems with custom code to deliver efficient, robust, unified solutions.
- Write scripts to automate or simplify repetitive or complex tasks.
- Collaborate with the operations team, contract manufacturers, and manufacturing test engineers to define automation requirements by participating in project planning meetings.
What You Bring To The Team
- Experience with configuration management or similar systems automation fundamentals, preferably using Ansible or SaltStack.
- A minimum of 3 years of automation or software development experience, preferably in Python on Linux or Unix-like systems.
- Ability to take a project from developing requirements through design, development, testing, deployment and long-term maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience with Unix/Linux automation and administration.
- An understanding of code deployment in production environments.
- Ability to work independently in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with network administration a plus.
- Experience in development and testing of RESTful web services and backend APIs a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.