Software Engineer - System Test - 938068
USA, CA, Sunnyvale
Apply Apply with LinkedIn Share
About the Position:
Senior Software Test Engineer Position at Juniper Network Security Group
As a key contributor in a team to test complex multi-service networking and network security products for Data Center and cloud, the person will be a senior for system testing team, e.g., L4-L7 security infrastructure, SSL proxy, web security, application security and application service components, resolve internal and external customer issues. Collaborate with product management, platform development and other functional teams during the entire product development cycle.
- 3-4 years of Experience testing Software
- Experience with one or more modern programming/scripting languages: Python, Perl, CURL
- Experience with Malware security software and techniques.
- Experience with testing cloud service application over a Cloud Infrastructure like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with some sort of "big data" stack: Hadoop, Dynamo DB, HBase, Cassadra, Mongo, PostgreSQL
- Experience with RESTFUL APIs, Web Sockets, SSL/TLS.
- Some understanding of content formats (e.g. HTML, PDF, XLS, DOC)
- Experience with Threat prevention techniques
- Extensive experience in C programming, large-scale software project experience is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of network infrastructure and embedded systems
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated team player, and capable of working in a fast paced R&D environment
Relocation is not available for this position
Travel requirements for the position 0%