This position uses advanced software engineering/programming skills to develop and maintain software applications interacting with users for data input/output and provide specialized data analysis and statistic report.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Job included but not limited to:
- Design and develop new in-house data automation systems by supporting unit testing and system integration testing that verifies the delivered implementation meets the given requirements
- Maintain existing data automation systems by enriching the functionality from user suggestions and build analytical order reports per users’ request.
- Investigating data/application issues, troubleshooting issues, and communicating with users.
- Pro-actively identify and communicate issues, propose and implement solutions for continuous improvements in regard to the job accountabilities.
- The result may include but not limited to Web pages, standalone application, database operations, and reporting.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science or Information System is preferred.
- 2~3 years Web/Application programming job experience.
- Experience in a computer hardware manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Familiar with database schema design and have fluent SQL skill.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and writing).
- Self-starter, problem solver. Working independently under limited supervision and little guidance.
Minor Skills: VB, VB.NET, ASP