Assists with the documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems built by the F-15 Mission Planning team. Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Can assist with test procedures to ensure software system requirements are met. Gathers information to support software project management. Documents deployed processes and tools and collect metrics. Supports software research and development projects. Troubleshoots basic software issues. Works under close supervision. Follows company software standards and processes.
- With general supervision, develops, documents, maintains and unit tests code by utilizing software development environments and programming languages (C++, C#).
- Develops, documents and maintains software design by applying established methods and practices.
- Performs troubleshooting of defects. Collaborates with others to propose solutions to problems.
- Gathers and organize data for use in plans, schedules and estimates.
- Assist in the specification and maintenance of software requirements.
- Integrates and compile software components into builds. May test limited component level software in the target environment.
- Documents deployed processes and tools and collect metrics.
- Performs troubleshooting of operational and integration issues. May gather and document data on subject matter.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Typical Education and/ or Experience Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Preferred Education and/or Experience :
- Agile Software Development Environment
- Full Cycle SDLS
- Experience with C++ C#
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Familiar with Cloud computing is a plus