Supermicro is looking for some great Software Engineers who can develop test programs around Intel CPU architecture and systems. Come join the fastest growing IT Infrastructure Company in the industry. We have a great benefits package with the best healthcare plan, and great bonus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Responsible for developing test programs in Linux around Intel CPU architecture for motherboards and systems.
- Responsible for all software and firmware related issues during the planning, development, and validation stages of the program.
- BS or MS in CS/CE/EE is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Linux/Windows programming preferred
- Great knowledge in Linux Kernels at system level testing
- Strong understanding of Intel chipset and its functionalities
- Capability to design and maintain for specific SAS Expander/IPMI firmware requirements
- Ability to code in C, C++, Python, and others.