Supermicro is seeking a Software Engineer to join the team. The candidate must have strong knowledge and hands-on skill for web site and SQL database programming. The ideal candidate will perform heavy hands-on software coding related jobs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job included but not limited to:
- Design and develop new homebrewed data automation systems by supporting unit testing and system integration testing that verifies the delivered implementation meets the given requirements
- Maintain existing data automation systems by enriching the functionality from user suggestions and build analytical order reports per users’ request.
- Troubleshoot and fix the problems or bugs reported by users.
- Pro-actively identify and communicate issues, propose and implement solutions for continuous improvements in regard to the job accountabilities.
- B.S. or above in Science preferred.
- 3+ years experience implementing business application design and development preferred.
- Experience in a computer hardware manufacturing industry is a plus.
- 2+ years hands-on experience of developing ASP.NET web site.
- Familiar with database schema design and have fluent SQL skill.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and writing).
- Self-starter, problem solver. Working independently under limited supervision and little guidance.
- Programming Skills :
Minor: VB, VB.NET, ASP, Java