Strategic Integrations is responsible for designing and building integrations between HubSpot and the likes of Slack and Greenhouse. The team is performing a critical aspect of customer retention by aligning HubSpot with some high-value brands and ensuring that HubSpot is the main platform for companies to integrate with. This team will move the needle in setting HubSpot up for future growth and success.
What we are looking for
- Back End: We write lots of micro-services, primarily with Java 8. Our APIs are RESTful and use the minimal Dropwizard framework. We take advantage of Kafka, Spark, Hadoop for processing volumes of data.
- Integrations experience - Design and build integrations that allow for greater connections between services
- Knowledge - Previous experience with Public APIs, external systems and services
- Passion for Product - As with all Product teams this is a must - the team has a passion for building integrations that allows HubSpot to grow and a passion for building cool products is a must
What you will be doing
- Design and build high-value Integrations that will set HubSpot up for future success
- Cross collaboration with other backend engineering teams
- Working on future integrations that will lead to HubSpot positioning itself as a major platform