$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Littleton, CO 80120
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
Not Specified years
Posted 59 days ago
Description:Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems is looking for Cybersecurity professionals to work on Cross-Domain Solution (CDS) products that protect and defend the information flow of critical and time sensitive data on many military application and networks.
The candidate will ensure cyber security standards are met and implemented. The candidate will be working in an agile development environment maintaining Solaris w/Trusted Extensions Operating Systems (OS) and help port to a Linux-based OS and will be responsible for supporting elements of the design/sustainment/development efforts. The candidate should be a well-rounded software developer but with demonstrable skills in C++/Java. The candidate can expect to work in agile teams. The candidate should be a self-starter that is attentive to details and works well in a team environment.
Duties to include message parser development, XML schema development, network protocol integration, shell scripting development, software development and implementation, and software test.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
-Completed B.S. in SW Eng/Comp Eng/Comp Sci or similar/related
- Proficiency with one or more of the following software languages:
C, C++, Java
-Proficient working in Linux/Unix operating system environment
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal and corporate excellence, ethical behavior and integrity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, with excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance (but not required to start)
-Basic networking experience
- Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Strong team player
- Experience with the following:
LDAP, PKI and Security coding practice, XML, XSLT, JMS, Cross Domain Solution
- Develop Cybersecurity applications to NIST SP 800-53 Risk Mgmt Framework
- RHEL 6+/Solaris 10/11
- DoD Cybersecurity certification
- Agile S/W Development and supporting tools for continuous integration
Valid Through: 2019-9-16