Senior Software Engineer - UI, Sunnyvale, CA
Juniper's CTO team is working on solutions for our customers to enable them to effectively manage and orchestrate their campus, branch and datacenter environments. These solutions are delivered via services from a public Cloud or via on-premise deployments
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Software Engineer that will help enhance the UI framework that our solutions are built on.
- Design, develop, integrate, deliver and maintain complex front end and backend modules for user interfaces for Juniper's cloud and management solutions
- Develop automation methodologies and scripts for testing major functional blocks. Write unit tests that identify and report flaws with independent and integrated user interface and backend modules.
- Collaborate with the User Experience team to develop user interfaces that deliver a great customer experience and enhance product adoption
- Collaborate with extended teams including, Product level managers, application engineering teams, QA and engineering managers to clarify requirements and actively contribute code (software)
- Multi-task, manage details and keep sight of overall objectives
- Flexibility to iterate frequently, with a passion and drive for building best-in-class solutions and applications.
BS/MS in Computer Science with proven experience of 5+ years developing Web UIs
- Experience working with front end technologies and frameworks such as React, Webpack, jQuery, D3, ES6, CSS3, etc.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Familiarity with UI testing frameworks
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Experience with agile development is a plus