As a Senior Software Engineer at Venminder, you will join a fast-paced and talented software development team consisting of web designers, business analysts and full-stack software engineers.
- Consult with business and technical teams to clarify software application intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Use Agile/Scrum methodologies to perform systems analysis and software development tasks to enhance and maintain the software applications.
- Analyze, design and write software application using user stories, design diagrams, and applying system architecture, design and software development knowledge.
- Conduct various testing cycles of the software applications to ensure they will consistently produce the desired results.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing software applications to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Assist in making architectural decisions for the future of the software and infrastructure that runs it.
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing Web applications with high availability and reliability, ideally in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technology (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Passion for software development primarily with Microsoft technologies including but not limited to:
- ASP.NET 4.0+ / ASP.NET Core 3.1 / MVC 5+ / Ajax
- Aurelia and/or Angular 2+ / KnockoutJS
- Node / Webpack
- Visual Studio 2017/2019
- SQL Server 2014+
- Entity Framework 6
- VSTS / GIT
- Test Driven Design / Development
- Fast learning skills and effective information acquisition strategies.
- Ability to work closely with a team of web designers, business analyst and software engineers.
- Creative visualization, critical thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning skills.
- Collaborative coordination and time management.
- Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards.
- Solid communication skills.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM and User Story creation.
- Continually brings fresh ideas to the table
- Is versatile and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Can work effectively with a team
- Is a savvy problem solver
- Is a lover of technology
- Is naturally curious and a lifelong learner
- Employs strong analysis skills