This is a permanent position with tremendous potential for growth. The successful candidate will be exceptionally talented and hardworking—a self-starter able to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a team player with experience developing high-performance applications for large enterprises. The Software engineer will be required to collaborate with a small team. The senior developer will be experienced in agile project-development methodologies. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record showing commitment to and sense of urgency for project timelines. This position will report to the Manager of Software Engineering. Responsibilities include designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining Web applications to support business requirements. Cloud Experience with AWS is preferred. Database experience with Postgres is highly desirable. Resolving technical issues through debugging and troubleshooting is also required.
- Design, develop, test and maintain music lab application
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and Contractor Personnel.
- Use modern techniques and frameworks for web and data development.
- Develop using modern standards, including strict mode compliance, modularization techniques and tools, and frameworks, and libraries.
- Use relational and non-relational database systems.
- Participate in data discovery and requirements gathering sessions with IT Data Team staff and other subject matter experts.
- Work in a team environment that uses agile methodology.
- Use version control systems.
- Develop and document the flow of data at the element level from outside sources, and the passage and usage of this data through the client's systems.
- Senior engineer is expected to:
- Maintain accountability for project quality.
- Take ownership to coordinate with the team and their deliverables.
- Communicate the solution concepts to stakeholders at all level.
Minimum Experience/Skills Required:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on implementation projects preferably using AWS cloud environments.
- Experience with full stack data architecture delivery, including at least 1 years of experience in AWS
- Hands on experience on React (using Hooks), TypeScript, NodeJS, AWS S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, Any RDS such as Postgres
- Shall have at least 1 years of specific software engineering experience related to data services
- Shall possess experience in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and data architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS
- Senior engineer is expected to have:
- At least 2+ years of experience managing a team across the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Shall possess experience with automation and engineering tasks, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in cloud environments
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline such as Code Pipeline, Code Build, Code Deploy, Jenkins, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Solid understanding of Git/Github.
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices
- Experience in GraphQL.
- Experience in Terraform or Cloud Formation.
- AWS Cloud Certification.
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.