Description of Position:
- Experienced in leading organizations in software process improvement, working with senior management, stakeholders, and program/project managers.
- Experience with writing and developing software and project management processes, process, definition, software metrics, and general software process improvement.
- Experienced with all aspects of software development lifecycle, from project inception to fielding,
- Can strategically improvement software processes and software process improvement across an organization.
- Assists with process rollout, on the job training, mentoring, and process integration,
- Oversees process implementation and efficiency across multiple program and projects.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
- A successful candidate will be an expert with software analysis tools, such as IDA Pro, and debugging software, such as WinDBG, GDB, etc. They will be responsible for performing analysis to understand and trace code execution via debugging and source code analysis.
- A successful candidate will be responsible for documenting and presenting findings to key stakeholders that will help shape the direction of development activities.
Education and Experience Required:
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years of experience in software development is required.
- Four (4 ) years of experience in software process improvement
- Experience in software processes in at least two different organizations/companies.
Expert experience with software analysis tools, such as IDA Pro, Ghidra, or Binary Ninja
Expert experience with debugging software (WinDBG, GDB, ADB, OllyDbg, etc.)
Expert experience with source code analysis
Experience with programming languages (Bash, Python, C)
Experience with assembly (x86, x64, mips, arm, ppc)
- TS/SCI with Polygraph