Software Engineer, Software Engineering
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing authentication and security solutions in the mobile and e-commerce space, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services. Great opportunity for a motivated candidate who wants to pursue a career in biometric based payment solutions. Flexible work arrangements will be in place where the successful candidate will be required to work from home per agreed number of hours/days.
• Are you interested in re-defining how MasterCard does online authentication today?
• Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
• Develop software, specifications and technical interfaces
• Build data models and seamless integration points
• Develop user interfaces and client displays
• Coordinate cross-team deliverables for product implementation
• Liaise with the necessary support teams prior to putting our solutions into the market
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
• Background in application development and technical documentation
• Background in web application development
• Background in mobile application development
• Prior technical experience with REST based web services; JSON, XML
• Prior technical experience with Spring Core 3.0 and Hibernate
• Experience in using unix/linux shell scripts and tools
• Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal direction
The ideal candidate may also possess some of these secondary skills:
• Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
• IT Security Tools and Concepts
• Knowledge andexperience inAndroid oriOSis desirable