Client: Western Union
Job Title: Software Developer / Security Engineer
Work Location: Denver, CO
We are essentially looking for staff augmentation that have experienceworking with Gemalto / SafeNet Key Secures and installing / configuring associated connector client software: ProtectApp, ProtectFile, and ProtectApp for TDE. Ideally, they would have experience with coding in .Net orJava as well as experience with some common DBMS?s: MS SQL, Oracle, DB2. They will be working with IT project teams to deploy encryption for Data at Rest throughout the customers team.
Here are some bullets for the engagement:
- 3 to 5years of experiencesupporting a centralized encryption key management system
- Experience with Gemalto suite Knowledge of the types of encryption keys and their implementation
- Understanding of HSMs and their role in an enterprise
- Knowledge of Java and .Net coding (web applications development at plus)
- Strong experience with web technologies (scripting, SSL, HTTP/S) and their security requirements
- Experience with encryption key management and life cycle for data at rest
- Experience with certificate management and PKI Experience with all versions of Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and LDAP
- Familiarity with regulatory encryption requirements: PCI, GDPR, NYCL
- Ability to collaborate with technical and vendor personnel, cloud service providers.
- Ability to communicate technical security requirements to business units and implement security plans
- Available occasional off-hours on-call for security incidents and escalations
- BS degree in computing / information systems / 6+ years of information security and/or networksecurityexperience.
- Ability to program in shell / scriptinglanguages, SQL query and manipulation.
- Strong experience with Linux operating systems.
- ProtectApp, ProtectFile, and ProtectApp for TDE
- Java or .Net (coding)