Join a dynamic and high-energy Software Engineering team developing an exciting suite of cutting-edge real-time simulation visualization tools for use in MATLAB and Simulink. If you have a desire to dive in, understand existing code, improve, redesign and generalize existing functionalities this is the job for you. Our tools are paramount in helping MathWorks’ customers in solving complex real-world engineering challenges in the Robotics, Aerospace, Communications, and Automotive industries.
- Using your C++ and object oriented design skills you’ll participate in all stages of software development lifecycle.
- You’ll develop APIs to maximize initialization and run-time performance.
- You’ll take initiative to promote new ideas and collaborate with other key MathWorks teams such as Quality Engineering, Documentation, Technical Marketing, and User Experience.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with C++
- Familiar with MATLAB
- Experience with Client/server architectures
- Experience with web-based technologies
- Experience developing large-scale engineering software in C/C++