A highly motivated individual interested in software development. You will be contributing to the development effort of various enterprise level multi-tenant SaaS solutions. The primary focus of this position is to produce high-quality Enterprise applications. You'll get a chance to leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company, we may be a fit for you!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design and write high quality code to evolve the Kibo Platform, with an emphasis on high-scalability, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, n-tier distributed architecture, multi-datacenter resiliency, API-first design and platform extensibility
- Leverage C# (ASP.NET Web API), AngularJS, ReactJS, Node.js, F#, SQL Server, MongoDB, Solr, and Rabbit MQ.
- Work with Agile software lifecycle methodologies including: daily scrums, collaboration, sprint reviews and code demonstrations.
- Collaborate extensively through the full product lifecycle with product management, user experience management, product marketing, sales, support, professional services, partners and customers.
- Break down complex requirements into independent coding tasks and strategies.
- Apply advanced design patterns and technologies to develop high quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Research and integrate best of breed technologies/frameworks/libraries, contributing back to open source efforts where possible
- Create unit and integration tests to fully test and regress software.
- Participate in design and code reviews
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years' experience as a developer utilizing technologies like .NET/C#, Java, or AngularJS or ReactJS.
- Expert-level knowledge of the .NET and C# Framework strongly preferred.
- Someone who is passionate about learning new things and improving your development skills.
- Strong knowledge of web services (SOAP or REST). Experience with ASP.NET Web API or equivalent a plus
- Experience with relational databases, SQL Server preferred.
- Experience with document database technologies preferred, especially MongoDB.
- Experience building and performance testing high-scale solutions, such as websites that serve millions of requests
- Experience with Mock Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing abilities, including automated testing techniques using NUnit or similar
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related fiel.