When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Develops and implements application systems. Participates in the technical design of application systems.
• Independently builds and delivers low to medium risk projects.
• Takes ownership of the operational problems until closure.
• Participates and contributes in team meetings
• Performs deployment activities
• Participates in conversion of business requirements to technical specifications.
• Participates in definition of time tables and project tasks. Analyzes and estimates cost and time required
• Performs change impact analysis tasks
• Participates in technical discussions and interacts with internal clients and technical staff
• Conducts performance optimization of technical systems
• Participates in the development of detailed work plans, project estimates and status reports
• Understands and adheres toUHC’s IT standards, procedures and policies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.