The Serverless team builds the cutting-edge resource-management and data-processing features that power this platform and provide a seamless experience to our customers. Our goal is to usher in the next revolution in big data by bringing the power of serverless cloud computing to big data applications.
We've built features such as autoscaling compute and storage, credential passthrough and notebook-scoped libraries, that simplify resource administration in the cloud, secure data in the enterprise and empower data scientists an data engineers in their organizations. You have the opportunity to join us and solve the infrastructure and data management problems of enterprises as they transition from on-prem data centers to the future of the cloud.
- Work with our excellent product managers to understand and solve the infrastructure, security and data management needs of our customers.
- Design and build unique user-facing features for the Databricks product in a collaborative environment.
- Develop well-tested production-ready software that can handle the large volume of data and the unique scalability requirements of the biggest enterprises.
- Be a thought leader in the data infrastructure industry.
- JVM or lower-level programming languages for systems programming.
- BS or more in Computer Science, Math or a related technical field
- Experience with services infrastructure.
- Experience with distributed systems, databases, and big data systems.
- Experience with cloud APIs preferred (e.g., a public cloud such as AWS, Azure, GCP or an advanced private cloud such as Google, Facebook)
- Exposure to container technologies, such as Docker preferred
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, and drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans.