Security Clearance Requirements:
This position requires all candidates to be U.S. citizens and possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance with a Polygraph.
- Application Development
- Dissect complex business logic to derive potential requirements for inclusion and display in web-based user interfaces
- Utilize modern programming languages and frameworks (e.g. Java, SQL, NOSQL, JDBC, Spring Boot, Angular, Reactive programming) in a Unix and Windows based development environment for the development of web-based applications, interfaces and GUIs
- Utilize presentation technologies for development of web-based user interfaces
- Develop Graphical User Interface (GUI) software applications for incident response and intrusion detection
- Design and implement Representational State Transfer (REST) compliant web-services and Enterprise Service Bus principles and concepts
- The Software Engineer shall develop and maintain collection capabilities.
- Design and implement data flow and transformation logic.
- Perform gap analysis by collaborating with both internal and external partners to identify gaps and to expand upon existing methodologies and functionality for collection and analysis
- A minimum of (20) years of experience as a Software Developer (Front End Web Developement) in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Software Engineering efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- In lieu of a technical degree, candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of (25) years of Software Engineer experience.