Position Overview Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for Teamcenter Application products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery. Responsibilities The Software Engineer senior has ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Has proven leadership skills and works with agile project teams. Provides input to the technical direction for one area of a product. Occasionally consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Has comprehensive and diversified knowledge of Engineering/Computer Science methods and practices and is able to solve complex technical problems with high problem solving skills and technical expertise. Provides specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as
well as general knowledge of related disciplines, integrations between different systems, applications implications, and customer areas. Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment and excellent communication skills. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency in agile development methodology and the scrum process. Provides input to technical direction and roadmap vision for one or more areas of a product. Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in developing enterprise software for 6 to 10 years. Software could be a combination in one or more of the following areas: Teamcenter UA, Enterprise client server systems, or Product Data Management systems
- Hands-on experience of 6 to 10 years in one or more of the following technological areas: Object Oriented Design Principles and Design Patterns, Java, C++ development, XML.
- Must have strong hands on programming experience with either C++/Java or both.
- Excellent debugging and problem skills.
- Hands on experience using IDE (Eclipse, MS Visual Studio)
- Usage of commercial application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, iPlanet)
- Usage of RDBMS systems (Oracle, MSSQL, DB2)
- Web technology: Java EE
- Should have basic understanding of integrations between disparate systems
- Position is based in the office at the Arlington, TX location of Siemens
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge and expertise in Teamcenter Integration Framework (TcIF) and Linked Data Framework (LDF) is desirable
- Knowledge of Tc 4GD model and NX is desirable
- Experienced with Agile development methodology and scrum process.
Requisition Number: 223333