- Provides design, architecture and creates and validates development, implementation, and documentation accomplishment for systems engineering, integration, and readiness processes and procedures for PEO C3T systems.
- Participate in the coordination of the systems engineering integrated product team and other technical forums at the PEO and subordinate agency level.
- Maintain the evolving AMCS architecture.
- Coordinate with program, project and product management offices to assess the efficacy of the engineering and integration processes.
- Apply expert technical knowledge in software architecture and capabilities in support of transformation of the Army initiatives and the fielding of digitized information infrastructures to the active and reserve components, including: analysis of user requirements, preparation of plans and associated documentation, conducting test and demonstration events, multi-organization coordination, performing risk assessments, and executing similar activities relevant to systems engineering and integration.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret