West Hills, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 169 days ago
What does a great Senior Software Engineer do?
We’ll help you deliver quality products for Architect, Fiserv’s single, end-to-end digitalbanking solution for retail and business that gives financial institutions the control and flexibility to quickly respond to consumer and business needs.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you can look forward to:
- Learning about our unrivaled product architecture, development processes and environments
- Working with a highly skilled team in an agile environment to support a growing internet banking platform. You’ll have the chance to learn about the financial industry while utilizing your .NET, Angular, iOS and/or Android skills development skills
- Effectively represent the development team and develop relationships across multiple internal groups and contribute to customer satisfaction through quality code and on-time delivery.
- Performing manual and automated testing per project demands, writing test plans and test cases, taking part in peer reviews, participating in design sessions and code reviews.
- Developing your professional skills mastering new tools / techniques, diagnosing development needs most applicable to the team, and pursue training / tools to fill those needs.
- Understanding product architecture, development processes and environments
YOU’RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WILL:
- Develop client side components for modern web applications and be able to create server side data services where necessary using C#.NET.
- Design and develop core extensions to an innovative web application framework.
- Use your passion about web development to be the motivating team player and “self-starter” and learn from other high level web developers.
- Serve as a Project Leader when needed.
- Mentor and guide new developers.
- Complete technical training sessions and start owning user stories defined as part of standard releases
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent Associates degree in equivalent course of study with GPA greater than 3.5
- 3+ years confirmed software development experience
- Ability to travel 10%
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Experience developing native mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Background in the financial services industry
WHO WE ARE:
Digital Channels provides industry-leading products and services for the online and mobilechannels to help financial institutions drive deeper relationships and more effectively compete in the digital transformation. Digital Channels develops creative online banking and mobilebanking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes with a mission to deliver easy and compelling digitalfinancial management and money movement always at your fingertips. Using in-depth research, user experience design, and industry best practices, Digital Channels' online banking and mobilebanking solutions are ranked as the top solutions in the market and adopted by some of the largest and most innovative financial institutions in the market.
Find Your Forward as a Senior Software Engineer at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. We support our team with a collaborative work environment that values leadership and new ideas. Members of our Software Engineering team thrive on this environment to build the solutions that power more than 13,000 banks and businesses worldwide.
Requisition ID R-10091749