$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Are you ready to level up your career? At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry's only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let's make games!
The person in this position is responsible for developing, designing, testing, coding and integrating software products. Troubleshoots and debugs software defects. Reviews, interprets, and executes software requirements and specifications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs low-level design and development of assigned software related projects
• Researches new technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products
• Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications
Training and/or Experience:
• Minimum two years experience with coding; college experience acceptable in lieu of work experience
• Knowledge with build automation, continuous integration, unit test, change management and configuration management
• Knowledge or work experience with software methodologies
• Proficiency and experience in programming language C# or C++
• Working knowledge/proficiency of Unity or equivalent game engine preferred
• Experience in Game and UI development preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
• Knowledge of tools to test software applications/systems
• Knowledge of development/modeling tools
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Enjoy working in a creative environment
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must be able to obtain and hold Gaming Registrations/Licenses
• Ability to travel is required
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably BSEE, BSCE, BSEET, or BSCS or equivalent work experience.
• Master's degree preferred
• The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
Valid Through: 2019-10-25