Are you ready to level up your career? At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
The person in this position is responsible for development, designing, testing, coding and integrating software products. They will work alongside other engineers collaborating to create innovative high quality products. Work includes adherence to an engineering process, creation of test infrastructure and manual testing, peer reviews of any and all work, and consistent timely communication to managers and stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions:
• Utilizes technical knowledge to write and complete software tasks and projects
• Researches new technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products
• Takes initiative in leading projects, delegating responsibilities, and collaborating with others
• Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications
Training and/or Experience:
• Four or more years of professional experience in a software development team
• Four or more years of C# .Net, WPF, WCF development experience that demonstrates an understanding and usage of solid-coding techniques, documentation, and managing the overall technical integrity of a code-base including portability, extensibility, and testability
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with SQL server database development and performance troubleshooting
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with build automation, continuous integration, unit test, change management and configuration management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Strong working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
• Strong working knowledge of software development frameworks such as .Net
• Strong knowledge of tools to test software applications/systems
• Strong working knowledge of development/modeling tools
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Enjoy working in a creative environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to obtain and hold a Nevada Gaming Card
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably BSCS, BSEE, BSCE, or BSEET or equivalent work experience.
• Master’s degree preferred.