The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years of software development, with a bachelor's in computer science. Duties would include maintenance of a Windows based application. Support of Field service engineers as needed. Design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting customer needs.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPAs)
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in C#/C++.
• Object-oriented Design and Analysis.
• Front end graphical user interface design.
• Software testing and quality assurance.
• Integrate software with existing systems.
• Configuration Management
• Recommends controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures
• Deciding and Initiating Action
• Working with People
• Presenting and Communicating information
• Applying Expertise and Technology
• Root cause analysis investigation
• Creating and Innovating
• Planning and Organizing
• Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
• Minimum of 2 years of experience developing C# WPF applications
• Knowledge of MVVM
• Troubleshooting skills
• Organiztional skills
• .NET 4.0 Framework
• Object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Visual Studio 2017
• SQL Database