A Software Engineer job in Indianola, PA area is currently available through Belcan. Our client is looking for Software Engineers to join their team to develop their next generation healthcare data analysis and artificial intelligence platform. Team members will be tasked with the development of scalable data processing pipelines, healthcare system integrations, and platform infrastructure.
Software Engineer job duties:
• Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams
• Develop, release, and maintain backend services, data processing pipelines, integration withhealthcare systems, and platform infrastructure.
• Documentation of software design decisions and APIs.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• A solid foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• At least 3 years of software development experience.
• Real world programming experience with Java and/or Python.
• Experience working with relational databases and/or document databases such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
• Knowledge of Radiology and healthcare workflows
• Healthcare system integration using standards such as DICOM, HL7, or FHIR.
• Docker, Kubernetes, or similar container technologies.
• Working with Jenkins and automation of Jenkins jobs
• Experience with Spring Framework including Spring Boot, Data, Batch, Security, and Web.
• Developing scalable data processing pipelines using message queues, Spark, Hadoop, Beam, or other technologies.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.