San Diego, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 48 days ago
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. You should value expertise and a passion for the craft of software development. You should be able to recognize and stay up to date on current techniques and tools, but also be pragmatic at knowing what is and isn’t a good fit. The Role
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. You should value expertise and a passion for the craft of software development. You should be able to recognize and stay up to date on current techniques and tools, but also be pragmatic at knowing what is and isn’t a good fit. Excellence
• 2+ years development experience in Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Microsoft .Net, (especially C#, ASP.Net and MVC).
• Background in benefits administration a plus.
• Degree (Associates or Bachelors) in computer science, management information systems or related area
• Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum framework and Kanban preferred
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment that has tight deadlines.
• Ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
• Client service focus and flexibility in supporting client requests.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be available, at times, to work extended work hours.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance.