Software Engineer - Salesforce Integration
SAN FRANCISCO OR REMOTE (WEST COAST)ENGINEERINGFULL-TIMEAPPLY FOR THIS JOBIf you have experience publishing apps to the AppExchange and want to work in a cohesive, collaborative environment, we want to hear from you. The HelloSign Engineering team is looking for an experienced engineer to help us build new apps, product integrations, tools and frameworks to support our Salesforce integration efforts. This is an ideal role for someone with 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce ecosystem and successfully publishing apps to the AppExchange. We value a cohesive, collaborative environment and invite you to learn more about working with us.
- Partner with Product Management to understand business requirements and help deliver feature sets specific to HelloSign’s integration with Salesforce.
- Drive the architecture, design and implementation of Salesforce integrations.
- Write high quality and maintainable code and automated tests.
- Effectively communicate across all departments in the company.
- Embody HelloSign’s core values.
- 3+ years working within the Salesforce ecosystem, with experience writing Apex, Visualforce, SOQL code and publishing apps to the AppExchange.
- Strong focus on quality with the ability and willingness to write automated tests.
- Experience working in small scrum teams and taking ownership of tasks proactively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
NICE TO HAVE
- Salesforce Platform Certified Developer I or II credentials.