Are you excited about the opportunity to influence the software industry by being involved with visionary technologies? Do you want to work on consumer-facing, but enterprise-grade services? Do you like a start-up style delivery, with the vastly powerful Customer Success Platform? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join a dynamic Technology team at Salesforce, the market leader in cloud computing. Top technologists across the world join us for our "change the world" mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based environment and the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate.
In this role you will contribute to the development of security, privacy, and compliance features which provide the base for the Marketing Cloud platform. The ideal candidate has a framework or platform orientation with experience solving problems with broad and reusable approaches. You will succeed by being a problem solver, by digging into complex problems until you have a full understanding of the correct solution. You work well with a team taking on any work necessary to deliver quality software.
We're looking for someone that shares our passion for developing software in a fast-paced environment where change is never a surprise. If you love solving challenging problems, gravitate towards collaboration, and strive for quality, then this is the job for you.
- Work with a team to design and build frameworks for security and privacy features
- Take ownership of solutions delivered
- Drive internal adoption of new frameworks and services
- Verify quality of code through automated unit and functional tests
- Debug and maintain legacy features
- Participate within the Agile / Scrum development process
- Works closely with other engineers, product managers, and user experience designers to features meet business and quality requirements
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical degree or demonstrated equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of software engineeringexperience
- Microsoft technologies including C#, NET, LINQ, ASPX
- MS SQL experience with schema design, stored procedures, triggers, functions, indexes, partitioning, views
- Understanding of fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis as well as concepts such as coupling, cohesion, polymorphism, inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation, etc.
- Experience writing automated unit and functional testing patterns
- Experience building web-based applications in an enterprise-wide system (web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, replication, etc.)
- Understanding of web service technologies such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, RPC
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.