Sabre Systems, Inc., is seeking a Software Engineer or Computer Scientist to supportcybersecurity R&D in Aberdeen, MD. The successful candidate will be key members of a high-performing DoD engineering team.
The Software Engineer will:
- Work independently and with a small team to conduct source code review to identify vulnerabilities of emerging cybersecurity tools and equipment.
- Address software capabilities through documentation review.
- Design, develop, evaluate, and maintain software design documentation as needed.
- Coordinate with the Engineering and Test teams, through a variety of processes to ensure that software meets Army requirements.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise and drive resolution for all issues in Developer and Test environments, and other environments on an as-needed basis.
- Support team relationships and coordinate work efforts across various locations.
- Be required to travel from Aberdeen, MD to Ft. Meade, MD on a regular basis.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess an Active Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field. Eight (8) year’s experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree for exceptional candidates.
- Five (5+) plus years of software development or evaluationexperience in a variety of software languages with a focus on C/C++ required, Java/Assembly is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of the latest security measures at all stages of an information system life cycle.
- Familiarity with the use and interpretation of Static Source Code Analysis tools to identify potential bugs and vulnerabilities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills, understanding of process development and execution, and execution to a schedule.