The Software Engineer is responsible for developing new and exciting products for KnowBe4’s customers, alongside other engineers in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
- Design and develop applications in an agile development environment
- Design and develop back or front-end end solutions and APIs
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
- Collaborate with product managers and fellow engineers to establish and refine requirements
- 2-5 years of experience being a professional software engineer in the specific domain.Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure
- Strong understanding of Ruby and Rails.
- Experience with modern SPA frameworks (VueJS, React, Angular)
- Able to leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML and related technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful applications.
- Experience with common SQL databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Built applications with current and forward-facing web standards like CSS3 and HTML5
- Used automated unit testing tools such as RSpec and Jest
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)