About the Opportunity:
Join a team of talented technologist who are shaping the way of the future by creating the digital workforce of tomorrow using Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
In this role, you will develop automation workflows, identify client needs and showcase innovative solutions, gather project requirements, and work closely with product teams.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 3 years' experience in object-oriented programming - C#, C++, VB, Java, or Python preferred
· Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must
· Prior experience with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or OpenSpan
· 50-75% of travel, nationally
· Excellent presentation and communication skills, process minded
· Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus