Grow your expertise and learn in an environment with challenging problems to solve! Join a Global industry leader with a team of ?The Best of the Best? in robotics development.
- Exceptional compensation/benefits package
- Easy access by train, bus or foot
Experience/Skills you Offer:
- 1-3years of work experience / will consider new grads with applicable internshipexperience
- Hands-on C++ development experiencerequired
- Understanding the underlying mechanisms of C++ / preferably understand how compilers work
- Appreciation and desire to learn software development life cycle to deliver quality software
- Willingness to develop test infrastructure as well as product code
- Interest in robotics, medical devices, embedded GUIs
- Work on embedded software a strong plus
A minimum of a BS/BA in a technical discipline, preferably software related: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology.
Reference # 8134 - Risa Kahn, Recruiting Manager