AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our industry- leading camera-first autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
- Evaluate sensor configurations.
- Debug system level issues.
- Manage development from requirements (design, develop, and tests).
- Integrate components from controls and perception.
- Build tools to improve development speed.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience with ROS.
- Hands-on experience developing robotics or vision systems.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: behavior-based control, navigation, path-planning, obstacle. avoidance, estimation and control.
- Experience verifying complex systems involving hardware, software, and mechanical components.
- A solid engineering background with hands-on design and development experience.
- Ability to write fast, clean, and robust C / C++ software.
- Working understanding of computer systems including concurrent programming, operating systems, compilers, and computer architecture.
- Ability to build/assemble/modify electronic assemblies or robots into various configurations for test purposes.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: object detection, SLAM, scene understanding, 3D geometry, sensor fusion.
- Hands-on design and development experience of software and hardware products.
- Experience developing embedded systems.
- Experience verifying consumer or robotics products.
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match.
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen.