We are currently seeking a talented Software Engineer with a passion for delivering engaging customer experiences to work as part of a high-performing agile team. The ideal candidate will collaborate with teams to design, develop, modify, and maintain software applications of moderate complexity while gaining exposure to more complex tasks. Perform coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting throughout the application development process with some influence over the design.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the business to define solutions to meet business needs.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Designs, develops, and implements software applications of moderate complexity.
- Assists with post implementation support and system enhancements.
- Gathers and compiles information regarding technological processes and systems.
- Coordinates with internal contacts to perform specific project tasks or resolve technical issues.
- Monitors product/process quality in relation to individual and team contributions.
- Researches new technology solutions and best practices.
- Assists in special projects and other duties as needed
- Experience with development of various Web Technologies and Web Services.
- Prior experience with Version Control, Object Oriented Programming and Relational Database Systems/Data Management preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to understand and utilize a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to generate innovative solutions for Business Requirements.
- Ability to work well independently or within a team.
- Ability to use software to develop and analyze IT data and applications.
Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field and 2-5 years of experience in a similar field or position. In lieu of education, 5-8 years of experience is required.