- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of software development and/or IT experience with 3+ years enabling/building solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Solid problem-solving capabilities, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communications skills
- Experience in all facets of software development life cycle like analysis, design, development, data conversion, data security, system integration and implementation
- Experience with Service cloud especially with lightening
- Deep understanding and experience of Salesforce’s native declarative functions (Process Builder, Flow, Reports and Dashboards, Permissions, etc.)
- Experience using APIs producing / consuming APIs in Salesforce, integrating Salesforce with both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP / REST Web Services and Apex Callouts
- Experience integrating third party applications with Salesforce (either through the AppExchange or custom)
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, process builder/flows, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, lightning pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Experience in working with modern text editors (such as Visual Studio Code)
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience integrating with AppExchange vendors managed/unmanaged package
- Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce certified Developer I certifications
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be based in New York and will be part our Managing Distinctive Engagement team within our Technology & Digital function. This group enables our Associate Partners & Partners to manage their clients and engagements' full life-cycle through a single unified suite of integrated solutions. Your team is also responsible for creating a risk case management solution on the Salesforce platform for risk managers, legal colleagues and other end user personas.