Software Engineer ( real - time, C++ software development )
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
These position can be a salary grade G06 or G07 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
• 1 plus years’ experience on all phases of Software Engineering including:
• Experience with C++
• Linux or UNIX experience
• Experience developing software in a team based development environment, preferably Agile/SCRUM
• This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
• Existing secret clearance, or ability to obtain an interim clearance
• Experience in Agile development methods, including Scrum, automated testing and continuous integration
• Software development experience in a DoD environment
• Radar domain and Aegis Baseline 10 knowledge
• Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter and ability to lead development, integration and test activities
• Familiarity with the following Software Tools: Rational Rhapsody, Clear Case and Team Concert, Jenkins, DOORS
• Strong Object-Oriented Design Knowledge including UML
• Direct experience implementing complex signal processing algorithms in C++ meeting latency and throughput performance requirements or experience in implementing complex control operations in software with defined performance timelines
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Software Engineering
Required Education (Including Major):
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or relevant STEM degree.
KEYWORDS: C++, Linux, UNIX, OOD, real-time software development, Agile, Scrum
Requisition ID 115116BR