Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a consolidation of mission application development contracts for the mission space in support of customer objectives.
Raytheon CSM is seeking a Software Engineer to provide core capabilities in supporting the customer’s Mission execution. This role will entail the development of software and full product solutions that can integrate with hardware components. The contractor shall design, develop, and test the software at the product level to ensure all product, thread, and system-of-systems requirements are met and to ensure the product can easily be operated and maintained once placed in production. The contractor shall also analyze, troubleshoot and enhance software items.
Analyze user’s requirements and high level system architectures to develop product, thread, and system-of-systems requirements specifications.
In performing software development work, the contractor shall leverage Government-defined processes (e.g. OS Software Release Model, software development plan and Confluence), and shall perform such work in accordance with a tailored agile, test-driven development methodology (e.g. DEVOPS, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment environment) to ensure developed components shall meet the needs of the end user.
Develop and maintain software solutions using industry’s software engineering best practices in the modern software languages, technologies and environments required
- U.S. Citizenship
- TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly-current
- Experience and/or technical understanding of customer mission space
- Frameworks, life-cycle management, and development tools: Hibernate, SpringBoot, ExtJS, AngularJS, Ansible, Swagger, Git, Subversion, Maven, Gradle, Nexus, Eclipse, IntelliJ, JIRA, Bitbucket. Jenkins, Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, SonarQube, Ext-Js, JQuery, and D3.js - - Cloud technologies: Pig, Hive, Apache Spark, Storm, HBase, Hadoop Distributed File System, and MapReduce
- Open-source virtual machines and Cloud-based systems: OpenStack, OpenShift, Rancher, Docker, Kubernetes, and Amazon Web Services
- Application servers: Node.js, Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Glassfish, JBoss and Apache Tomcat
- (U) Data environments: Oracle, Sybase, PostGreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Splunk, and Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana (ELK), and Neo4j
- Operating system environments: Windows, Linux, and MacOS
- Scripting Languages: PHP and Perl
- Software requirements management: Atlassian Suite, EPICS, Story Board
8+ years of related professional experience
TBD but possibly DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II, or the ability to obtain certification within three months of employment
Bachelors Degree required in related discipline or direct related experience in lieu of degree.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Information and Knowledge Systems
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
MD - Baltimore
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.